CONNECT! Build, Leverage and Influence Your Network – Cathy Kuzel
Building lasting, genuine connections is good for business.
Many small business owners don’t want to network because they think it’s about shoving your business card in someone’s hand and boasting about what you do. In fact, networking is actually about getting to know people whom you can help and who can help you.
This jam-packed workshop has been expanded to 2.5 hours to give you a variety of tools and techniques to help you effectively and efficiently build, leverage and influence your network.
The importance, and different places to network
- Examples of the importance, purpose and format of various types of networking, and benefits you can expect
- 4 Zones
- Non-verbal communication
- Creating a natural and engaging conversation, 1-2-1 and in a larger group
Elements to a Great Intro
- Meeting and greeting at a business networking event – approaching complete strangers and introducing yourself
- Breaking the ice and initiating conversation
How to achieve maximum benefits while practicing ‘netiquette’
- Have a plan
- Business cards
- Be the Host
- Leave gracefully
Building relationships – follow-up and follow-through
- Developing a contact strategy with different types and levels of contact
- CASL compliant re: emails/newsletters etc.
- Coffee is good for business
Link to Event Registration: